Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Prosper.com Lending Group

I was looking for some new ways to invest money that felt more secure than the stock market but got me more return than my Top Yielding 5.05% HSBC Online Money Market Savings account, so my brother in law Paul told me about www.prosper.com, a sort of ebay for person to person online loans. So he created a "lenders group" on prosper.com for investors such as myself to research loans and lend money using the Prosper methodology and engine.

So here is the link to my Prosper.com group (just started, only two members currently...): My New Prosper.com Lender Group: "North Plains Capital"

So if you are trustworthy and need money, and will pay back our loan but can not get one from the bank for some reason or don't want to, check us out!

No comments: